Furuno FCV588 Fishfinderknows Fish size and bottom structure under your Boat. The FCV-588 is packed with proven marine electronics technology incorporated into this compact, waterproof unit.
Featuring revolutionary new Rezboost signal processing technology, FCV 588 boasts fantastic clarity and Target Seperation when using conventional narrow-band Transducers,
leading to sharper and more defined echoes. With RezBoost, not only can you expect higher Resolution and crisper visuals, but also improved Accu-Fish function which analyses and identifies fish.
Complete with TM260 Depth / Temp Transducer
- 8.4" Super Bright Colour LCD display - 640 x 480VGA Sunlight Viewable, Polarised Friendly. 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- IPX/6 Waterproof Rating
- RezBoost signal processing technology
- Bottom Discrimination function provides an at a glance recognition of bottom form with four types of graphical displays (Rock/Sand/Gravel/Mud).
- Accu-Fish function identifies individual fish with size and fish mark function
- Whote Line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Frequency: 50/200khz
- Output Power: 600W/1kW rms
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC
- 8 Range Scales to 2,500 feet
- Hands free adjustments of gain, STC & output power through digital filtering
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature
- Alarms: Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature and Arrival (Speed, arrival and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
- Wide variety of Transducer options
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- When interfaced with NME0183 GPS sensor and speed sensor, the Ships position and speed can be confirmed on the screen.
- Target Lat/Lon (TLL) of favourite fishing spots can be transferred to the interfaced gps plotter for use on your next fishing trip.
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- Programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per second at 5m depth range
- Wide variety of T/H, T/M Biducer and Triducer Transducer options
Order now and we can set you up with the correct transducer for your optimium fishing.