Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric LightHouse Sport operating system so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favourite spots, and Element's RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100' while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600'
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favourite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favourite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, engines, tanks, and VHF
- 7 in 1 Transducer HV-1000
- Nav+ NZ Chart
Haswing Trolling Motors
The new Haswing Cayman Bow Mount electric trolling motor, described as “the best value bang-for-buck” trolling motor is now available through our nationwide dealer network.
The 55lb thrust Haswing Cayman Bow Mount comes complete with GPS and, using the company’s clever Helmsman App, gives skippers complete wireless control over such advanced functions such as Jog and Spot Lock, Record and Re-track and Return To from their Android or IOS device.
Suitable for boats up to 1250kgs and backed by an impressive 30-month warranty, the Haswing Cayman B is specifically designed for use in both salt and fresh water. With encapsulated electronics and a sacrificial anode it also boasts excellent corrosion resistance.
The Cayman B offers skippers the ability to move their vessel at variable speeds in a given direction, using either the supplied wireless remote or an optional foot controller. When connected to the Helmsman App, which is available for any IOS or Android device, the Cayman B delivers unrivalled versatility with advanced wireless features such as the popular Anchor function, jog and cruise control.
The feature packed Haswing Cayman B Bow Mount trolling motor comes standard with a wireless hand control, sacrificial anode and encapsulated electronics as well as an LED battery meter, a 1.5 metre wiring loom and all the necessary stainless steel nuts and bolts to fit straight onto the boat.
Additional options include a wired foot controller and a quick release plate with a footprint of just 120mm x 200mm when not in use.